Friday, August 28, 2009

- C o m p e t i t i o n -

Tomorrow!! Competition!!
Last night practice till around 12am..
After practice home really tired, especially my leg..
Me still can't get the bra i need, argh!!!
It make me feel so fan, and make me feel rush too..
Cause tomorrow is the competition, morning 8am have to go studio,9am have to reach the place (TTDI Hall)..
Today need to work, night got class at 730pm till 930pm..
Really no time go buy, also cause of this abit ngmm song with ah t0i,cause last night call him ask for help and etc..
And me everytime got show performance or competition me also will rush, feel pressure..
But he don't know, so keep ask me what i rush and etc..
So make me feel so angry at the moment... *sigh..*
Keep thinking day take half day leave? Or night cancel class?
Like two also not work...So end up is me day try to back early abit,
Night cancel one class..So take some time go get it..
Hope everything will be fine and smooth...

About make-up also is my another problem..
Thought ask help from one of my partner,
cause she learn make-up before..quite pro..
But i scare she no time for me,
so i find mr charlene help me.. *hee..*
She say ok also, but me have to wake up at 6am..

The competition time quite weird, maybe alot dance gruop..
9am to 11am : Jamming Session
11am to 1pm : Rehearsal
1pm to 6pm : Competition
Dont know what time is our group le?

Wish me luck ya!!!
*hug*

No comments:

Post a Comment