Friday, August 7, 2009

- M a l u + P a i n !!! -

=( argh.........Bad Luck!!
don't know why so bad luck, very 'lun chun'..
maybe keep thinking while walking out to get my lunch,
suddenly fall down PK on road.. =(
damn malu and pain!! cause fall down on the road there,
i think alot people saw it..
but i just can act like nothing fast fast stand up go aside..
faster check my hands and legs got bleeding or not,
cause i feel very pain after get up..
hands just got scratch not that deep so no bleeding,
legs never check cause still feel malu so fast fast go get food and leave..
Back to office go toilet wash hands and clean it,
then pull my pant up and see its bleeding... *swt*
Today me wear that pants quite long is cover my knee,
who know still get hurt bleeding somemore.. (= =')
My pants also got a small hole there.. *argh....*
PAIN ah!! Long time no this kind of feeling already,
after fall down feel myself like those little girl just learn how to walk and fall down.. *LoL...*
Tonight don't know still can go class or not,
cause pain..But i don't want cancel my class also...
How??? Anyone can help me? =(


He said me not support him and giving him pressure again..
Am i ? Maybe...
So sorry...I'm trying...

No comments:

Post a Comment