Tuesday, August 4, 2009

- W e e k l y R e p o r t # 2 -

Another week again!!
Last weekend from friday night be with ah t0i until mon,
play too much with ah t0i also so make me feel abit lazy =p
last weekend like is OUR last weekend,
cause ah t0i finished his final exam already now also start his training le...
so the time will become unstable unfix...

Hmmm.....yesterday on leave plan go body check and go imbi buy medic
(also is stay one more day with ah t0i la =p)
but all the clinic also full house!! so me don't want stay there wait
(alot virus =x)
today back to office work, boss like angry already...*scare scare*
Sigh............
was thinking wanna resign change work or not,
but don't dare simple make decision...
also don't know myself can survival over here how long...
anyway....will try my best to work hard to survival over here..

AUGUST!!!
28th August coming soon!!
mean my belly dance competition date is getting near,
our dance not yet complete and me not yet keep fit too =(
so worry....
Have to control HARD and HARD!!! Do not eat too much!!
but last night after dinner at ah t0i house not long then me lying on bed
watch 'Sin Chan' and eating Rocky =p
*Hehe....quite enjoy with it =p but FAT!*



*Can't sleep without him at HIS place..So Warm*

No comments:

Post a Comment