Monday, August 10, 2009

- W e e k l y R e p o r t # 3 -

Yeah....Last weekend me finally can sleep bao bao!!
Sleep till 11something only wake up =D
Cause me hurt my knee so cant really dance so my saturday morning class cancel.. Next week cannot like this already, have to work hard go class..
Saturday after wake up follow ah t0i go PRS casting,
stay till 4something then go studio, then home and yam cha and sleep..
Sunday sleep till ard 12pm also don't feel like want to wake up keep sleeping, then get a warm hug hug only awake =p
then ah t0i bring me go Brickfields eat breakfast..
Nice..I like to eat, next time take a picture and post it.. =)
After that follow ah t0i go out with his producer them..
They suddenly say wan go snooker so me just can follow..
That place cold and is smoking area so make my nose suffer, and make my eyes tired..When we going back that time me and ah t0i got some arguement again..
'same' thing..This time to choose to me slient,
cause me should not be like that too.....


And today one of my friend write me this..
I felt it so meaningfull..

'when 2 person first to get to know each other,
they see the nice side of each other;
when they start fall in, they see the best side of each other;
when they together, they see the real side of each other
when they hav misunderstand, they see the ugly side of each other;

when they are out of relation, they miss the nice side of each other where they first met. '

No comments:

Post a Comment