Monday, August 24, 2009

- W e e k l y R e p o r t # 4 -

Saturday me really busy, really never stop from morning until night..
Morning me woke up at 830am, cause class at 9am to 11am,
After class find ms lam then we go mid have our breakfast and buy present for my niece, Until 3pm then back to studio practice hard for me this coming saturday dance competiton,5something finished practice get back home thought can online rest while, suddenly get called from mr gan said come my house help me clean my diamond water machine of cause I have to stay beside him chat with him, cause is F.O.C),After he done already 6something then I have to get ready for go out dinner with ms lam, ms loh and mr choo..No time online also... T.T
We decide go Look Out Point there have our dinner (9something) we finished dinner at 10something all eat till very full so don't feel like go anywhere yam cha already, then me back to mr t0i house..ah t0i cause of got shoot at morning until 9something so never join us dinner and wait me at home, after done bath and everything then sleep at 12something...
Really tired, and also can say is a busy day for me..

The next day me sleep till 10am, but never wake up,
is keep lying on bed until 11something =p
Then only wake up bath change and get ready go my niece birthday party..
Stay there until 3something then go mid wanna get something,
but walk till me sien already also cant get the thing I wan...
But I get something from ah t0i =p is a bottle... *hehe..*
And ah t0i do something on it =D So I like it...
Wanna get few more cause ah t0i want me to change all the bottle me using now, cause is time to change already...



This saturday 29th august is the competiton le,
hope everything go smooth.. I work hard to keep fit one month,
got some result but.......spoil it..cause of pxxxxd,
will make my tummy fat and big.. *argh.. * kek hei...

My office computer cant online ah!!!
from last week wednesday until this monday!!!
Omg....Help!! No internet in office really sien and cham...
At first is cause of internet down so cant online,
but now I wondering izzit my boss block the internet already.. T.T
*sob sob*

No comments:

Post a Comment