Tuesday, August 11, 2009

- M o o d R e p o r t # 1 -

Last night after work straight away go studio practice dance,
we have to hurry up to done the dance so everything we go fast..
When we practice a turning step side to side that time
one of my partner suddenly fall down on floor hurt her knee also..
Ouch!!! Her knee's bone break it move to aside..
She damn geng! Move it back by herself...arhhh......Pain ah..
After she go see doctor and tell us bad news that she have to rest,
can't continue join the competition.. *sigh...*
Wasted..She a good dancer...

After practice ah t0i come pick up me and bring me go kepong dinner, (actually he want go there get stuff from his producer so bring me there dinner too)
We go Kepong Food Court there makan dinner, go there me sure will order this food..
CHEESE HOTDOG!! My favorite =p

Last time this food court is at kuchai lama,
so can eat always and anytime..
Somemore is made by my friend PC's aunty..
So go with him can got free cheese hotdog n uncle bob chicken eat..
But now move to kepong there already.. =( Quite far..
All the food in the Food Court is not bad quite nice 1,
so once i go there sure wanna eat alot thing..Want eat this and that...Ah t0i ask me to behave don't lose control =D *hahaha...*
Cause still on diet to slim down for the dance competition.. =p
So in the end me order a korean pork rice and 2 cheese hotdog *muahaha..*


Today me lunch with my parents also,
today made them at downstair wait me around 40min..
Cause before me want out boss ask me help him done 3 booklet,
*argh..* my heart was thinking 'shit..sure cant out on time already..' So end up me used 40min to done that 3 booklet.. (-_-'')
My dad face black black already when i get into car..
Lucky he understand it is my job...
So this is my lunch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment