Friday, August 14, 2009

- R u b b i s h -

Is myself problem again? I think yes.....
I really find no way out,
feel abit suffer with it..
Can i tell?
But i'm not giving pressure..
Just wanna tell out let you know..
This week you really busy there,
You say you wan to talk..
But we have no time to talk..
This morning you realize that my sms getting bad,
short,sound fu hin and like dislike sms..
I feel abit warm, cause you realize it..
All that also cause of you...
I just follow.....
Cause of you busy, we seldom contact..
We getting cold too..
If i tell you this kind of thing,
you sure say that i'm giving pressure not support..
So should i? *argh..*
Weekend again...
Wanna ask how's the plan or will busy again or etc also wonder,
Waiting you to tell?
Sigh........I don't know what myself wanna to write also..
THE END..

No comments:

Post a Comment