Tuesday, September 1, 2009

- W e e k l y R e p o r t # 5 -

My dance competition ended, My 3 days holiday ended too..

My Weekly Report # 5 have to start from friday night,
Friday finished work rush to parkson get buy something then back home pack mt stuff done everything and rush to studio for my dance class..Class end at 945pm then start our practice again..Practice until around 12am ah t0i come pick up me back to his place, after practice and everything feel so tired..
ah t0i so warm, get ready prepare everything nice nice let me finish bath come out can straight away lie on bed sleep..And also saw a paper write by dar stick on our memo box there.. *warm* Then sat we woke up at 6am, after bath then go find ms charlene help me make-up..
We start make-up at 730am done at around 830am..then me and ah t0i straight away go damansara TTDI Hall there meet other partner..But we too early reach there already..
Wait till 3something only our turn to perform...We tried our best already!!
After done everything back to ah t0i place bath and dinner..So tired.....
Finished dinner at 8pm but my mind still keep think about CAKE!! =p
Cause me control myself not to eat dessert cake a month already, then ask ah t0i bring me go eat dessert..

This is the cake i ate!! Cappuccino cheese cake..


ah t0i de, Yogurt Cheese Cake..


Ms chalene and Mr gan, Oreo Cheese Cake..

Then Sunday we woke up at 11something, then follow ah t0i go his office..
cause they wanna clean their office, but they also doing nothing there...
Stay till 5something then we back to my house dinner then go sg wang walk walk,cause monday is holiday don't want waste the time..We walk until 9something then send my car go cheras there fix (ah t0i's cousin place) after that thought go yam cha 1, but mr pc's friend mr danny ask us go luna bar..We all rush rush back to home change make-up, we all reach there around 1am..
At fisrt we never plan to go anywhere, just plan to go old town yam cha..
But got people offer us go luna bar, and we never go before so decide follo they go..A bit drunk cause that night got the feel to get drunk..

me and ah t0i..


Ms amanda and Ms charlene


Mr danny, Ms amanda, Mr gan, Ms charlene..

Monday we sleep till 12something again...
After woke up my right leg second toe don't know why feel pain..
Dont know how and when i get hurt.. *pain*
then after ah t0i make a call and tell me no need go office again me feel so happy =D
Cause at fisrt ah t0i is plan need to go office again..
Although no need go office but we never go out also,
cause me get drunk last night so head pain stay home rest..

This is my 3 day holiday...
Although nothing much do on holiday but i feel enough =)
Sleep Well, Comfortable, Lovely...

No comments:

Post a Comment