Thursday, August 6, 2009

- S o m e M e m o r y -

Today like usual, me nothing do in office..
Just online do searching for called list,
and SAME! On msn and facebook.. *hehe...*
Usually me on facebook also is log in those game me like to play,
be 8, see anyone update new picture or not..
So me accidentally click in and saw some sweet wedding photo,
is upload by a senior..Feel so happy and surprise,
cause long time no contact with them already..
Miss them sooooo....They is me in secondary school 1st year cheerleading senior..
Now few of them get married and got their baby already,
from their picture i can feel that their happiness..
Don't why really happy meet back them at facebook there,
maybe last time in school they very sayang me
(that year me 14th, little girl =p)
They treat me as their little sister..
All the memory flashing back in my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment