Thursday, August 20, 2009

- S a d / P a i n -

Last night he really tired..very tired...

I feel that he tired stress on everything...

Last night they cause of some problem argue again..

Last night he release all the thing he keep in heart to his family..

Finally........But he get hurt too..

Cause they don't understand his status and his job...

I saw he so down and sad I feel so useless, can't help anything...

And don't know what to say......

What I can do is give him a warm hug be by his side,

let him know that he still got me to support him..

But me wanna say sorry to him again..

Cause last time me just like his family, keep complain and lau gai..

Sorry.....I giving pressure too..So sorry...

He today still in the tired mood, I quite worry too...

Worry he keep all the thing to himself only,

I wish he share all the thing with me...

I keep tried my best to tam him smile and talk with him,

but he still the same, sound so tired...

I know he wanna calm down alone by himself,

but my heart really worry wanna stay beside him and accompany him...

So my heart really confuse....

Saw he so tired of it and sad, I feel sad too...

Saw him like this my tears lose control drop out,

feel so useless can't help anything just know how to cry...

'Mr.Lee...In my heart you are my super ah t0i Hero,

protact me, sayang me, care me, be ah t0i make me smile and etc,

I appreciate it.. =) '


But tonight he still in bad/tired mood ..

Even talk to me also don't have the mood,

I know he want me to leave him alone but my heart like.......

I'm as his girl friend so i should be by his side accompany him =(

Worry so.............

Really hope that he can feel better soon....


No comments:

Post a Comment