Wednesday, August 5, 2009

- i R e m e m b e r -

Tonight after class should be he come fetch me home,
cause Wed around studio here got pasar malam hard to get parking,
and he need to get his assignment from me and pass me the pen
so at noon me ask him after work come pick me up at studio there..
So me not driving to class, send by my dai sou..
But around 9pm, get his called by his producer phone number
cause his phone no battery..
He told me can't make it to come send me home at 10pm,
cause tomorrow suddenly got shoot,
when i heard about it me also worry how i home?
cause im not driving..he ask me to ask help from a friend but i don't want..
feel ma fan people and cause of some reason..
When i heard about it on the spot i really angry unhappy and ngmm song,
so i just answer 'never mind, fine..i find my way home..'
then hang up his called...

My dad usually is going to bed already, so no choice have to ask help from my brother..(sigh.....don't like ask help from him cause he same with my dad, keep ngam and ngam..)
So end up alone wait brother at studio outside around 20min,
at that time i keep calm down myself...
ask myself to relax not to angry, be a lovely and understanding girl..
And i got promise too.. I can't break it...
But i want something too... Be fair..
He cause of phone no battery so after me hang up no call or sms me anymore,
around 11something only use his friend phone to give me a call told me still busy there,
will be late home, after home only contact me....

Now my feeling is unhappy, but i never angry anymore..
This time i be guai and trying to understanding,
But maybe he don't think so....................
I remember what we say that day and the C.O.U..

*And i really don't wish/want to see those thing anymore..
do you know? and do you know why? i told you before...
I really selfish and sensitive...mind about it..
Me control-ing myself not to click and see after told you,
but heart keep wanna know you got listen it or not..
After click and see....still there...
Heart feel like drop down from high strair..
I also don't know why i so mind about it, mayb i jealous..
Now.......heart will keep wondering but me control not to see..
But...................*

No comments:

Post a Comment