Sunday, August 16, 2009

- S o r r y -

Sorry..
Sorry to my ah t0i darling...
This time is dear's fault..
I never control well,
i should not be like that make you worry..
Promise next time when i lau gai angry also will wait for you k? =D

This week he really busy with his work,
even weekend too...
In his busy week our relationship getting cold also,
cause we never really contact..
Only got some sms as report like that..
Don't like it..But no choice...
Last nite he only get some time come over my place dinner,
steamboat with my family..
That also is my house first time make steamboat dinner..
Aiyah...Forgot take some picture tim.. *ishk*
When he come then me faster ask him sunday working ant,
the ans is yes...Feel down and abit angry with it..
So start showing face and lau gai..
Then our arguement start again................
This time me really make dar angry and disappointed..
Sorry dar......

No comments:

Post a Comment