Tuesday, August 4, 2009

- I Don't Like -

Just finished customize my blog, Fresh New Look!!
Nice...I like it so..=)
Maybe some other will do the same or mine same with other,
but i don't care, cause i can't control it or etc...
But someone's blog i CARE i MIND about it..
'I care what you post, I mind what u write there'
Although its long time ago, but i still mind about it..
It let me feel like you still keep those thing in your mind or etc..
I'm selfish, I'm sensetive..
Me accidentally click it and read some,
read your latest that post i know you saying something to me,
other is old post, 2 years ago...
You are writing your OLD memory/story,
And those WORD you using there,
like never use/say to me before or seldom...
(YES!! I'm jealous! I don't like,
i don't like same with other or why me don't have?)
My heart feel abit hard feeling on it..
When i ask you, you say half edit..
mean half is true right?
And i can't know which one is half edit, which one is half true..
I'll think much or imagine (automatically)
So me ask you to remove it since all is passed,
but you sound like wanna keep it..
I know is NOTHING there..
But my heart feel not nice...
Hope you understand...
But......
You never...............

No comments:

Post a Comment