Monday, September 28, 2009

- W e e k l y R e p o r t # 7 -

Last week really nothing special..
Friday night wait him come fetch me go tmn desa get cake eat de,
but he late..The cake shop close already..
BUT!!! I still got secret recipe's cake!!*muahahaha..*
Around 10pm he reach then we go get it..Then back to his place makan and watch 'D.I.E again'..Sleep at 1am..Next day woke up at 830am then go class..11am he come send me home then go for a model shoot competition, then me suddenly say wanna follow him go..who knw...the competition is on sunday..*swt*
then follow him go back his office online and doing nothing..He chit chat with his 2 Big Boss..Until 5something send me home then he go work..11something finish work come fetch me again..im really fatty!! keep ask him go ta pau something eat..end up we get roti canai =D
Next day forgot set alarm, but lucky me suddenly woke up at 11am so fast fast wash face and rush go the model shoot again..should start at 12pm but wait until 2pm only start the competiton..*wait till sien* Until 4something we go mid valley get mooncake for each other family..Mooncake festival this sat..but he got shoot so nothing to do...
Thats my weekend..Nothing special....

No comments:

Post a Comment