Thursday, September 24, 2009

- W e e k l y R e p o r t # Holidays -

Yeah..Just finished another 4days holiday..
This time is Raya holiday..Start from sat until tue!!
Ok..Lets me report how i spend my holiday...
Me friday night after class went to ah t0i house (same as usual)
then we watch 'D.I.E again' until midnight..
So next day my holiday start.....

Day 1, DAY me woke up at 10something,ah t0i go his producer house me dont want follow, choose to back home online do my thing wait ah t0i come back dinner..
NIGHT me went to a most far pasar malam..MELAKA PASAR MALAM.. *swt*
evening like this get a sms from ah t0i ask me after dinner wanna follow his producer they go melaka pasar malam walk walk or not..
Me feel so sweat when i saw the sms, but this time me follow they go cause ah t0i push them alot time already, so this time me give him some face follow them go..Melaka there also raining night (small rain),
lucky still got pasar malam la..midnight 3something back to ah t0i house sleep like pig...

Day 2, Same..we sleep till afternoon then wake up makan watch drama then night time dinner with my big family..

After dinner then yam cha with ms loh, after yam cha home both of us still dun wan sleep yet..continue watch drama..then sleep at 3something again..

Day 3, Woke up at 11something makan and get ready go out shopping!!!
(actually just go shopping mall find some prop i need and high heels)
Hang out with mr wong and ms loh cause they wanna go shopping,
so go together..
End up cant really get what i want,just get a slipper for myself but i spend alot!! Cause i get birthday present for my ah t0i..
A laptop bag for him and a pendrive (cause his pendrive after borrow me then spoil already..dont know why..)
Night time join mr gan dinner too, after dinner he pull us go watch movie..
'tsunami' ok ok lo this movie..We went a new shopping mall in around damansara watch movie..the parking is so SCARY!! ALOT MOSQUITO!!!! After get out from the lift we all run into car and fast fast close the door..Cause all mosquito are attack-ing us..
But we failed...Cause some mosquito follow us get into car too..
Got around 5 to 6..
We shout in the car, scream like kena allien or monster attack..*hahaha...*
After movie home both of us not sleep also, continue watch drama until 3something too..=D

Day 4, Same..Woke up at 11something then me bath and done everything arond 12something go fetch ms loh go ah t0i office's studio together..
Cause ah t0i this coming saturday join a competition so he wanna practice his camera skill so me be his model and ms loh be my make-up artist..
(end up i pull her in camera too play with me)
Shoot till around 7something we went kepong food court makan dinner then 9something rush back sri petaling pasar malam change the stupid umbrella i bought last week,and get the pants i want (use for dance) and buy some mask share with ms loh..Before we left the pasar malam 3 of us buy slipper again..
Really spend alot ah this holiday!! 'PK' already.. *sob*
But i quite enjoy this holiday..And ah t0i birthday coming!!
Can celebrate with him again.. =)

His Job..

No comments:

Post a Comment