Thursday, September 24, 2009

- U n c o m f o r t a b l e -

Yesterday just finished 4days holiday, me 4days also stick with ah t0i,
so yesterday back to work feel moody and ngmm guan..
Maybe still in holiday mood..
So night time me finished class ask ah t0i come fetch me go his place stay over,
me wanna chat and watch 'D.I.E again'...
ah t0i around 11pm massage me say coming, why he so late cause help his sister fix the comp...But i wait around 15min still no any massage from ah t0i say he reach or etc then me sms him no reply also..call few time also is 'user busy'..
I thought he on phone with his friend then late come fetch me..
Me try again then he pick up and say got something need to settle,
someone hit his car and argue-ing with him..
Feel so worry after heard it, and keep waiting his call again..
Dont dare keep calling disturb..wait till 12something around 1am he call again say at police station making report...cause that fella wanna make trouble..Stupid fella!!!
Heart feel so uncomfortable and worry...
Feel like it cause of me, if he never come fetch me then it wont happen..
Heart feel like sorry and guilty...
And he also never sleep well last nigth, keep thinking about the happened...
Feel like i cant do anything again... *Sayang*

No comments:

Post a Comment