Monday, September 7, 2009

- W e e k l y R e p o r t # 6 -

Last week i feel time pass so fast..
Maybe cause of last monday is holiday and my colleague on leave 2month,so i need to take over all her work, keep busy in office so feel time pass fast..
And me friday work half day only..
Cause wednesday i got a bad news from my family,
one of my cousin meet accident passed away..
Really shock and sad with it...
'Dear Derick Wong cousin, We will miss you and pray for you..'

Me friday satu kali teach 4 classes,
from afternoon 3pm to 4pm, then 630pm to 930pm...
Really tired!!!
And next day woke up at 730am, go shah alam aunty hse there send my cousin to the peaceful place..We all from morning busy until evening 6something..
7something reach home take bath then went pasar malam with ah t0i,get something to eat and plan to buy doreamon dvd movie 9in1 de,who knw....kena tipu!! that dvd lou told me is hong kong version so i buy it..
After back to ah t0i place want try see the dvd clear or not,
clear is clear but is JAPAN and CHINESE VERSION!!!!
*kek sei me!!!*
And we that night also sleep early, sleep at 11pm..
Cause ah t0i tired too, he fri and sat morning wake up early got shoot too..And of cause sunday we sleep till late lo..
But 11something then my phone keep got message and call..
Is miss charlene, miss emily and mr gan..ask us wake up go makan breakfast..Me still sleepy but also wake up go makan,
cause im hungry!!
And ah t0i bring us go brickfields there eat breakfast,
bring miss charlene n mr gan go try my fav spaghetti breakfast =)

this is mine fav!! spaghetti with hotdog,egg and ham..
miss charlene and mr gan also order the same..


this is ah t0i 1..pork mee...
my another fav ^^

After breakfast then with ah t0i bring his car to wash 1st,
then back to his house we clean inside again...
After clean it so tired and hot, me after bath not long nothing do then lie on bed fall asleep...Until my stomach shout hungry then me wake up for dinner..
Then 8something walk out go pasar malam find that dvd lou and change dvd..(waste my RM36!!) Use the RM36 change 5 dvd, add on rm4 get one more if not we rugi..
ICE AGE 3, G.I JOE, UP, DANCE FLICK and ORPHAN..
Only ICE AGE 3 and DANCE FLICK is clear other not clear yet..
So swt ah!!! Sigh........

Another week again...
So have to work hard again..
Keep planning again!!
*ganbateh*

No comments:

Post a Comment