Friday, July 10, 2009

- w h a t -

Still the same..
I also tried to talk first..
but.............
feel speechless on both of us..
heart feel so bad..
But last night got one thing let me feel happy too,
last night after work bring my tired mind n body walk go class,
the sky is crying and i forgot bring umbrella,
get wet abit, lucky not heavy rain..
reached studio at 610pm and start my class,
that is a private class for my student,
beside teaching her i share my dance experience with her,
and she also is a event organizer,
i know her from a show at low yat last year..
i told her sometimes i feel tired on dance life,
will stuck cause of music,step and no idea..
she told me i got improve on my dance,
she and some other student can see me is using the heart to teach them..
i feel so happy...
while i typing this blog i type about my dance life i feel relax,
and ready tonight talk nicely with my ah t0i..
but my msn suddenly pop up got msg from him...
we fight again......

No comments:

Post a Comment