Monday, July 6, 2009

- Finally!!! -

Finally tat fella settle all the thing for me on friday..
If not..........I sure keep make noise everyday!! *hmmp*
Anyway...get it already..*haha...*
decorate it with doreamon, bear bear, and some pink! =D
and with full of my love~~~
*muax*
Really have to save more money already..
can't simply spend money le..
really have to think/plan for alot thing,
if never think/plan well on money there sure very poor T.T
i don't want be like that, so........CONTROL!!!
Last weekend me never really sleep enough,
mon-fri working,sat have to wake up early go for class..
No choice, cause wanna earn more money
so have to 'hei sang' my morning sleep time..
then sunday only sleep full full..
but last sun me follow ah t0i n his producer go putra jaya,
so have to wake up early too.. T.T
(if i don't follow i wont very sien at home after sleep full full wake up,
so me choose wake up early also follow they go)
so me wake up at 9am bath,change n get ready..
but wait till 1pm only out..cha dou!!!
me also fall asleep again after done everything..*swt*
Reach there at 2pm something really hot there,
my eyes also can't really open..
be their temporary talent take some picture,
but under the sun eyes can't really open big and not really ready for them to shoot so i think those picture sure not nice..
stay there till 5something, they found those location they want to take wedding picture (ah t0i's producer needed) and im tired too then we leave..
me and ah t0i go sunway 'yuen steamboat restaurant' have our dinner =p
reached there the restaurant outside although seem like alot people waiting,
but we never really wait long, cause we only two people =D
other all is big family or with few friend waiting there *haha...*
me eat alot tiger prawn again, yum-yum!!
Both of us not really eat alot but very FULL!
we never eat ice-cream also..
so can you imagine how full are we?
*LoL*
After our dinner back to ah t0i's house wait ah t0i finish bath then back to my house,
back to home bath, online awhile n watch HBO with ah t0i till 12something
ah t0i's face showing his sleepy face le, really look like ah t0i..
after lie on bed 5 - 10min ah t0i sleep like a pig already..=D
cause he tired too..

No comments:

Post a Comment