Saturday, July 11, 2009

- Talk or Deal -

Last night is a bad worse night to me,
cause we having a war...
and this war almost can make a couple break up,
if both of them also don't listen and keep goin..
I tried to calm down myself at day,
to ready talk nicely with him after class..
but what i get the answer is talk on next day..
why got problem don't settle it as soon as possible?
He keep want me to clear my mind,
i feel so speechless....
Last night he talk everything, all my bad..
he want me to know want me to change,
keep say something bad word to hurt me...
the way he talk to me last night is wrong,
like deal-ing something with a customer..
he want me good,he want our future good and nice i know,
all the thing he told me last night i know too...
im trying....
like a computer load something also need some time to load it,
like a CD dirty or abit spoil already izzit need to take a longer time to load?
I'm loading my dar...
but not use to force....
I feel something different something change already...
so me don't know how should i face it..
now my feeling is?

No comments:

Post a Comment