Thursday, July 9, 2009

- L o s i n g -

Yesterday on leave, whole day be with him we having fun..
but till last night...one msg..
I found he lie to me......
I feel so angry sad n disappointed..
yes, he right..
he know i will don't like and get angry or etc so choice to hide it..
but once you get catch, so should you just tell the true?
but you no..you trying to cover it and keep lying...
it make me feel so sad and disappointed....
He think that me don't trust him,
yes..40%, but the 60% is i no confident on myself..
plus im very sensitive on that kind of thing,
i easy get angry, jealous, negatice mind and etc...
why my emotion will like this,
cause i care and serious on this relationship too,
but it is my problem too?
i think yes...i can't clear my mind,
all stuck there..my prob? he fault? im wrong? he right?
Sigh..........................
Like what he asked, why me wanna check him,
after check it then want to get angry argue or etc...
cause i really no confident on myself..
I think is my problem, cause everyone leave me cause of this..
cant stay long......
losing my mind..
losing my confident...
losing myself....

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, 40% not to trust him n 60% of no confident. no confident is almost the same with dont trust him. the way i said because he cant give you confident therefore trust is not there. so you try to hide the 60% dont trust. Love is not there if you got a bit of not trust your partner. Trust really needed in the love.

    ReplyDelete