Tuesday, July 21, 2009

- E m p t y -

Hmmm....
Last weekend nothing special, sat follow ah t0i and his producer Ang go everywhere buy thing for sun ang's wedding photo shoot..Sun cause of ah t0i not sure will shoot until what time so dont dare bring me go, scare will late home then next day me cant wake up go work...
So me just guai guai stay home and wanna go carrefour buy some stuff to stock at home,
but mom suddenly not free cant go so me go alone =(

My brain feel so empty now...
but actually i got alot thing need to plan, but my brain like so empty..
like don't want to think don't know what to do...*argh.....*
so stuck...like wanna do all thing in the same time but can't..
dance step? music? belly competiton idea? my class timetable? new student?
keep feel like not enough time and etc...
NEED SOME IDEA!!!!!

Coming weekend same with last week too, will be nothing special and stay home..
cause this week he going shoot again..

No comments:

Post a Comment