Monday, November 30, 2009

- W e e k l y R e p o r t # 13 -

Last week never update my weekly report,
so today update all =)

Feel so happy..
Cause last month october he really busy until end of oct he finally free to accompany me,
accompany me movie and stick together..
Thought after that he will back to busy cant meet in few week again,
but he still got some time for me..hehe....
Last last week he got work on sat morning but he finished work early make it come back accompany me go my unlce house dinner, =)
after that we plan to watch 2012 but full cant get ticket..
Sunday we went sg wang again..Cause need to get costume for my student..
And monday night we go watch 2012..Not bad...
Friday actually he got thing to do but suddenly change the plan so at evening we went mid walk walk get present for mr pang cause he birthday coming up,
after that dinner with mr gan and watch The Twilight Saga New Moon =) yeah!!!!
All i want to watch movie i done it! =p thanks dar..


waiting our movie time =)


Love it!! cant wait for the 3rd story.. =)

And the next day saturday follow him outing,
morning breakfast at sg buloh there then they bring me go some place alot tree there shooting..
and also got alot mosquito!! kena alot bite..=(
Follow him and his producer the whole day night meeting with mr pang and mr gan about our BUSINNESS..After that back to my place we continue shooting =p
cause nothing to do..

This one is day shoot..also is me kena alot mosquito bite..



The night shoot..i like it =)



Now he really back to busy le...
And me dont know why feel like spend alot..
Spend on my hair, costume, and student costume, movie, dinner and what else?
where my money go? argh.....
Have to save money again..

No comments:

Post a Comment