Monday, November 9, 2009

- W e e k l y R e p o r t # 11 -

Again..Another week again..
Nothing special also..But last week at least got meet up with at night..
Although is night time or mid night me also dont mind,
cause end up can get a big warm hug =)

Hmm....Last week got some bad happened too..
Argue with brother cause of something..
Is so UNFAIR to me!!!! *argh..*
Hate it!!

And now i have to start work hard on my dance class with my student,
cause coming up performance on 20th dec..
Need to get ready for everything already, music, dance step, costume and etc..
Last sun went time square and sg wang buy costume, lucky i get some..
But still got some props i cant get it.. *argh...*
Fan ah!!! I still need black color bow tie and black color gloves..
And about music..Need someone to help too!!
Even until performance that day i need some people to help too..
This time i have to do all the thing from start to the end..
Wish me luck and good show!!

And another wish is....
i want watch doraemon the movie!!!
Hope this sat can make it..

No comments:

Post a Comment