Thursday, November 19, 2009

- W e e k l y R e p o r t # 12 -

Hmmm...Ok..
Update my weekly report first..
Finally last week i HAVE weekend *haha..*
Cause someone accompany me from friday midnight until monday morning..
He finished busy with his work take time to rest and accompany me..
Plan saturday night go dinner after that movie watch doraemon..
Saturday sleep until 10something only wake up feel so sweet *haha..*
Then received two message from two people,
one is from ms lam asking me go for lunch,
one is from mr gan asking me evening time go mid walk walk..
It make me feel touch, know why?
Cause last few week he also busy with his work totally no time for me,
is them accompany me last few week!!
So they dont know this week he free so find me out too..
feel so touch.. =D
So me cannot be so bad cause he free to accompany me then say no to them,
we hang out at evening together until night..

Chocolate Streamboat!! *haha..*
Anyway..Have to say thanks to mr gan for it =p

Movie we watch on sunday night..
Sunday we sleep until 10something too,
then clean his room after that eat breakfast and watch 'ink heart' by laptop..
Nice movie!! After finished it me help him do his close job..
Do until 5something then we get ready go mid again,
for our dinner and movie..

Our dinner Kenny Rogers Roasters


And The movie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment