Tuesday, November 17, 2009

- N o C o m m e n t -

I really FULL of question marks in my brain..
I dont know what really happen there..
Maybe is that 'problem' you having with your family again..
If yes then i really can understand and be understanding,
but why you suddenly send that msg to me when i having class?
Like very serious wanna talk 'something' with me,
cause so ngam before that me like fatt pei hei..
You are making me thinking that kind of 'something'
You know im easy go into negative way..
Really feel so suck that feeling..
Those scare, worry, wondering feeling all in one,
really gonna make me cant breath at that moment...
When i free to talk you told me you cant talk and very sleepy,
after you sleep while will be fine...
I.................................really speechless when you told me that...
You are making me worry just now then suddenly told me that..
What can i say somemore? I really wish to know what happen just now..
But i keep tell myself have to think for you and be understanding,
maybe really 'something' happened there with your family again,
so i dont ask much if not you will feel me not understanding not support or etc...
But..............................i REALLY WANT TO KNOW..PLS........
But i dont dare ask much or say much..Keep control myself to be silent..
But i really feel bad on it..Cause maybe there is something happened about me too..
I know you dont like see what im writing or post on fb there,
sure feel i be like those silly girl post n shouting there and etc...
I just finding a way to tell my feeling and let you know too..
At this moment i admit i really in those negative mind like last time again..
Maybe if you suddenly free and click see what i post you will dont like and wanna take some action then i have nothing to say also..
You know i scare will get hurt so much so always so easy negative mind..
.....................................................................................................
I dont know how to say and dont know what myself saying too..

No comments:

Post a Comment