Friday, December 4, 2009

- Y e a r E n d -

Time really go fast..So fast year end le..
Left one more month then start another new year le...
In this year of cause got happy,unhappy,sad,angry,crazy,lucky,bad and etc...

About work, me still the same work in the same company,
from last year say wanna change a higher salary job until now also still here..
And also still the same part time as dance instructor at zen there,
maybe next year will do something new in different place,
hope it will be work...

About relationship, me still with that ah t0i..
He never really bully me, treat me not bad,
just got something different cause of his work time unstable..
But i saw his work getting more also feel happy for him,
but hope he will care about my feeling too..

About friendship, sigh.......
Can say is got a big change..
Our gang got some misunderstanding then some of them argue,
actually is 3 of them, one is not from our gagn..
We try to accept her as our gang member..
But she did something so make us argue...
Really feel waste on this happen..
Cause of this then our 7 year friendship broken..
We never really contact few month,
but lately cause of some friend birthday or festival we meet again..
I try to be nice and talk but something different there..
Of cause i wish we can back to last time,
hang out yam cha always, movie, travel every year end..
But.........
Only one people take action is not work..
Hope they will clear their mind too and be like last time..

About family, sometimes i know i talk loud or rude..
But i not really mean to be rude,
that is the way i communicate with family...
I plan to bring them go somewhere travel next year..
But cause of budget so cant bring them go far,
just can bring them go somewhere nearby..
Maybe melaka..Maybe penang..Maybe langkawi?
Depends on my bank amount..

Hope next year will be a nice year to me to YOU to my family and everyone!!
*Hug*

No comments:

Post a Comment