Tuesday, March 30, 2010

- W e e k l y R e p o r t # 24 -

Last few week keep sick then went to do body check..
Get the report already..
Phew....Lucky dont have any big Problem..

But got few part need to take care :
1) cholesterol abit high
cannot eat so much prawn and egg =(
both also is my fav.
2) blood pressure abit low
need to rest more..
3) calcium not really enough
need to take more milk
but i dont drink milk
then doc say can take soya or CHEESE =D
so i can eat more cheese cake! *haha*
4) why will always headache cause of
weather no good blood pressure abit low and im tension *LoL*
need to let myself relax, dont be so stress..
tension?!
when ah t0i heard doc say this he want to laugh also..
wondering where is my tension come from?
cause of online play game it make me feel tension!? *haha..*

Last week not really feel good,
cause always argue with him again..
Sometimes he really make me feel so tired..
Cause always need me to repeat again and again..
And sometimes the way he talk to me or say to me make me feel sad also,
like his heart dont have me, im not that important..
But i know he is fighting for his future,
but cant just left me like this..
I want you to BALANCE it..

That day cousin ask me May wanna go Redang or not..
ah t0i also ok with it..
yeah..... can go there relax and take more picture =D



No comments:

Post a Comment