Friday, March 19, 2010

- Is Sick Again -

Sick again.. =(
Keep not feeling well headache dizzy faint vomit..
Finally went to do body check up,
need to wait one week for the result..

Headache about my dance class again,
last night is my first aerobic class..Not that good..
I feel failed to teach aerobic...
Need to do more practice on it.. =(

This two day keep sweet with him at first argue as ending..
Why? What happen?
Everytime also cause of some small matter..
Is he still not understand me or me too lau gai?
Sigh.....
Keep thinking a solution way..
Wanna talk nicely..Feel like we got different mind...
He dont deal with me, i dont like his way..
Dont want to keep like this, so what can i do is shut not to lau gai..
But can i hold it? not to lau gai?
Maybe i too sticky....
I dont know what to do..
Speechless...
But just want you to know i care about you..

No comments:

Post a Comment