Thursday, March 11, 2010

- S i c k -

Get sick already..
Last friday early morning stomach not well..
Then ah t0i bring me go see doctor after breakfast,
doctor say is Gastric.. =(

Saturday night went puchong there shabu shabu with ah t0i and ms lam them,
after that thought movie but cant get ticket,
so just went mid jusco buy something..
On the way home in car cause of some topic argue again..
I really hate like this..
Always act nothing to settle the argument..

The next day me start cough then flu and headache..
*suffer..*
Until today, still the same..
Feel my body getting weak, especially head part..

And this few day he keep busy and busy,
he like last time again no report and etc..
And me confuse again, angry or be understanding..
*argh..*
Finally we talk last night..
But both in sleepy mood, so i dont know the result/solution also..
I keep ask myself to be positive mind,
maybe plus me sick i need care..
but................
*positive mind pls*
I dont know..

Finally i resign and get a new job at tmn desa there..
Everything will be difference..
Wish me luck..

No comments:

Post a Comment