Monday, March 15, 2010

- W e e k l y R e p o r t # 23 -

Is mid night now,
heavy rain outside,
and me
on his bed with my laptop and wireless mouse :D
Doing my thing..

What am i doing?
Facebook..
Blog-ing..
Searching nice thing around.. :D

And ah t0i at aside doing his editing work, *haha..*
so pity...

This week time feel like pass so fast,
last few day got back the bad feeling,
like those negative mind and etc..
But finally today he give me some warm..

We club at saturday night cause of Mr.Gan birthday,
super tired after club..
cause friday night we sleep at 2am,
and he saturday woke up at 6am and me 8am
cause of work and dance class..

And today afternoon we went to mid valley makan breakfast
and go carrefour get something,
evening back to home watch DVD..
Feel like long time no be like this already..

Sometimes i do really feel good and warm to be with him =)

Is time to sleep now..
Good Night *Hug*

No comments:

Post a Comment