Monday, December 21, 2009

- W e e k l y R e p o r t # 16 -

Yeah!!! My performance everything is go smooth and nice =)
So happy and enjoy with it..Also get some good feedback from family..
Is only the bad feedback is our show everything go fast, next time we will prepare more dance ;)
Thank for my family come and support me, although they late miss my 1st and 2nd dance =(
but i felt touch too =) *muax*
And also thank my camera man again, although he friday make me angry and etc..
Sigh....forgive him la..But no next time...
And also my student..They really did well!! *clap hand for you girls*
Although some step is wrong but nevermind, practice hard next time do it well..
Wanna give a BIG HUG to all of YOU!! *Hug tight tight*

'Hey Mama' - Sporty & Hot Group


'Sexy Back' - perform with chair



'Nasty Boy' - perform with sofa sexy wild


'Whine Up' - Summer Feel~~


'Jingle Bell Rocks' -Christmas Santa Girls Cute Dance =D


My family supporter..So cute la..

No comments:

Post a Comment