Thursday, December 17, 2009

- W e e k l y R e p o r t # 15 -

Now only update my blog, cause me monday give myself holiday =p feel like sunday =D *haha..*

Actually now my mood not really good,
feel moody angry cause of so bad luck today, feel worry and stress for coming up performance..

Last week his shoot day all is back to back,
but after he finish shoot also will come to my house sleep..
Cause scare he next day cant wake up and also can say is accompany me..
We from last thu stay together until monday.. *haha*
Although is only night time but enough for me also..
Monday he no work so me also give myself off day follow him go settle stuff..
He bring me go New Damansara Perdana there see his producer's wife new shop,cause he plan to ask me teach dance at there..
Hmmm..........
After that we go 1U thought want to get a dress but cant get what i want =(
and christmas coming, not yet get present yet..
How ah? Oh no...

And now i really busy with the performance stuff!!
Almost every night practice till 11something, tired..
But thing not really done yet..Feel like done it last minute..
Feel so worry and stress!! *argh..*
Left 2 more day..Hope all my girls can do it!!
Good Show!! (wish me luck)

No comments:

Post a Comment