Monday, February 8, 2010

- W e e k l y R e p o r t # 20 -

I spent again!!! *argh...*
Poor ah.. =(

This weekend should be stay home clean house but that ah t0i not free again,
need to work again..Saturday after morning class me accompany him back to his office wait people come to casting...6something back to my house dinner then we go mid valley with mom buy CNY stuff, a lot people there! We shop until 11pm =D

Sunday he went to work again and me afternoon go shopping with ms lam,
wanna get valentine's day present and try to see still got chance to get any clothes or not and short jeans pant..Found a cheap n LOOK nice 1,but not really suit me..But i get a cheap n nice button clothes =)

And also get the present already! It usefull for US..Hehe...
Although it quite expensive, cost me 300..But is valentine's day so nevermind le..One year one time =p

But really poor..Hope ang pow there can cover abit but i know is not enough..
Somemore car there is time to service again so mean need to spend again..
*argh....* money! money! MONEY again!

And need to keep fit HARD and HARD!! If not really will become fatty =(
I dont want..Somemore CNY coming, sure get fat.. *Control~~~*

No comments:

Post a Comment