Tuesday, October 13, 2009

- W e e k l y R e p o r t # 9 -

Yeeee....Last week finally meet that ah t0i,
last last week he cause of busy with his job so we never meet up..
Last sat night time only meet up with him then we go dinner together,
and also with few of them (owen,ms lam,mr gan,ms loh)
after dinner yam cha then home..Next day (Sunday) ah t0i wake me up at 9something then send me home,cause he got meeting..
Then me follow mom and kai ma they go ioi mall walk walk..
Night time my turn got meeting and dinner with studio's boss,
she also invite ah t0i but he late again.. *argh..*
Me not feeling well few days already,especially my stomach..
Next day he send me work and want me take mc go see doctor,
so me half day home and see doctor..
Doctor said me body weak and stomach acid..
After see doctor back home bath and nap awhile then night time go makan seafood!!
With all of them again, as celebrate ah t0i birthday..


And me will celebrate his birthday with him on this weekend =)
so happy..feel like is myself birthday =D *haha..*
Waiting for this weekend! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment